Current Affairs & GK
Current Affairs GK Today Latest Current Affairs 2018
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 17- April- 2018
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 12- April- 2018
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 11- April- 2018
- The first meeting of Newly constituted NITI Forum for North East will be held in Agartala, Tripura.
- PM Modi flags off three rail projects in Bihar, including Madhepura Electric Rail Locomotive factory.
- M Sathiyavathy took charge as member of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- The Eighth Regional 3R Forum in Asia and Pacific was held in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- According to the List of the busiest airports by the Airport Council International ACI, Indira Gandhi international airport, New Delhi was ranked 16th among the busiest airports in 2017.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 10- April- 2018
- Maharashtra government has announced that cancer patients would be provided free chemotherapy treatment at their district hospitals.
- President Ram Nath Kovind was conferred with the Condecoracion, the highest honour accorded to a non-citizen by the government of Equatorial Guinea.
- The Goa government has decided to launch its own app-based taxi service to some key tourist destinations.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 07- April- 2018
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs has approved the establishment of the first multipurpose “Van Dhan Vikas Kendra” on pilot basis for the establishment in Bijapur District of Chhattisgarh State for providing skill upgradation and capacity building training and setting up of primary processing and value addition facility.
- Reserve Bank of India has decided to set up Data Sciences Lab to improve its forecasting, surveillance and early warning detection abilities which will aid policy formulation.
- India is hosting the 16thInternational Energy Forum (IEF) Ministerial Meeting in New Delhi.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 06- April- 2018
- The HRD Ministry has set up a “high-powered committee” to examine the process by which the CBSE conducts examinations.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 05- April- 2018
- Jio Payments Bank commenced its banking services. Jio Payments Bank Limited has commenced operations as a payments bank with effect from April 3, 2018.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin launched the construction of Turkey´s first nuclear power plant in the Mediterranean Mersin region.
- The 21st Commonwealth Games begin in the Australian city of Gold Coast. Around 70 nations are scheduled to take part in it.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 04- April- 2018
- Who has recently been appointed as Chief Minister of Meghalaya? NPP president Conrad Sangma was appointed as Chief Minister of Meghalaya .
- Which state minister has recently resigned from his post? Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar has resigned from his post. In his recent election, he has resigned after the BJP won the ruling Left Front and the Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura alliance .
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 03- April- 2018
- IIT Delhi and DU among the top 200 institutions in the world: study According to the study, only 16 per cent of Indian companies offer training within the institute, whereas in China it is 80 per cent. It said that a very small portion of Indian Graduates is considered to be worth employment.
- Study of lack of food grains in India due to climate change: Study 122 developing countries of Africa and South America have been considered. UK researchers at the University of Ecuador have found out how climate change can further increase the risk of food insecurity in different countries.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 02- April- 2018
- NASA launches ‘Insight Mission’ for the study of Mars
- India Post Payment Bank becomes the largest payment bank in the country
- China’s debris of space station closed can soon fall to the ground: scientists Tian gong-1 was part of China’s ambitious space program. It is also considered the first phase of the goal of establishing a human station in space 2022 in China.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 31- March- 2018
Inauguration of the country’s longest elevated road in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh’s Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated an approximately 9.5-kilometer long elevated road in Ghaziabad on March 30, 2018. These six-lane elevated road connects the UP Gate with a direct Rajnagar extension. The construction of this project has come to an estimated cost of about one and a half hundred crore rupees. Along with this, Yogi Adityanath inaugurated eight other projects for Ghaziabad and laid the foundation for 10 schemes. Abdel Fatah al-Sisi was elected President of Egypt again Egyptian President Abdel Fathah al-Sisi has been re-elected for the second term with 92 percent of the votes in the general elections.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 30- March- 2018
- According to the new guidelines issued by the Ministry of Personnel on March 29, 2018, government officials facing criminal or criminal charges will not be sanctioned from the Vigilance Department for the passports.It states that the concerned authority can take decisions in the case where such officers need to go abroad for reasons such as medical emergency.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 29- March- 2018
- Malala returns to Pakistan after six years The youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner, Malala Yousafzai, returned to Pakistan shortly after six years of strong security. Geo TV of Pakistan has shown photographs of Malala’s exit from Islamabad airport with strong security.
- ISRO’s Satellite GSAT-6A launches today Indian Space Research Organization Organization (ISRO) will launch GSAT-6A Communication Satellite from Satish Dhawan Space Center located in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh today. This satellite will be launched at 4:56 am this evening.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 28- March- 2018
- Center Government has shared partnership with India for cooperation in Good Luck Plan
- President Ramnath Kovind presented the Shaurya Chakra and the Special Services Award Shaurya Chakra is the medal of gallantry at the time of India’s peace. This honor is given to soldiers and civilians for extraordinary heroism or revealing valor or sacrifice. It can also be given posthumously.
- Policy Commission’s Atal Innovation Mission signed a statement with SAP
- The government of Malaysia’s Prime Minister Najib Razak introduced a bill in Parliament on 26 March 2018 to make Fake News illegal. This step has raised concerns about the freedom of the media.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 27- March- 2018
- The world’s longest sandy cave ‘Kremli Puri’ was discovered in Meghalaya . The longest sandy rock cave in the world, 24,583 meters long, called ‘Krem Puri’ in Meghalaya has been discovered. Meghalaya, the northeast state, is the world’s largest sandstone cave.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 26- March- 2018
- Declaration of new rules of base verification, will be verified from face on July 1 As per the new rules announced by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar card will now be verified by face. Along with this, the option of verifying with eyes or finger prints will continue.The information released by the UIDAI on behalf of the media said that this facility will be implemented from July 1 throughout the country.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 25- March- 2018
- Agreement for production of lithium-ion batteries between ISRO and BHEL Public sector company BHEL, which has built power equipment, has entered into a technology transfer agreement with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) to manufacture various capacity lithium-ion batteries.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 24- March- 2018
- Martin Wykrara has replaced this post in place of Pedro Pablo Kujinsky, before he was Vice-President Pedro Pablo Kujinski had been accused of corruption, which led to his resignation.
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 23- March- 2018
- This is the first ‘Green Budget’ of the Delhi Government. ‘Swat and pollution less Delhi’s resolution’ also showed in the government’s budget. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal also called for a solution to pollution in Delhi and said that the goal of the government is to clean the capital. Budget 2018-19: Delhi’s Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia presented the annual budget.
- India successfully tested the supersonic cruise missile ‘Brahmos’, know what its specialty
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 22- March- 2018
- National Health Security Mission sanctioned, 10 million families will get insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs
- Under the RUSA campaign, the Central Government allocates funds to states for higher education. Under RUSA, the goal of the government is to increase the total enrollment ratio from 20 percent to 30 percent by 2020. RUSA plan approved to continue till 2020
Latest Current Affairs & GK Daily – 21- March- 2018
- In the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development, the autonomous institutions which have been granted autonomy have included 5 central universities. Central universities like JNU, BHU, Aligarh can now openly use their rights.
- Central Government approves setting up of plastic park in Jharkhand The country’s second plastic recycling center will also be set up at a cost of three and a half crores in Deoghar. The first such center in the country is now in Guwahati in Assam.
- The Union Health Ministry issued the notification and said that if the information of TB patient of the hospital or doctors is not given to the nodal officer and local health worker, action will be taken against the concerned doctor, hospital management and drug storekeeper.